Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Renegade Craft Fair!

I'm slowly gearing up for the Renegade Craft Fair coming up in just 25 days (who's counting?). By this I mean I'm cranking out random half pairs of mitts here and there, but you would more or less find me asleep next to mounds of thumbless and half-finished glovelets. Within the past year or so of running my Etsy shop I've focused mainly on providing custom/made-to-order gloves, so trying to stockpile a huge amount of gloves that I only hope I can turnover is intimidating.

Right now my "glovelets here and there" strategy involves me moving my half finished gloves to a basket that I have yet to inventory. My hope is that I'll end up pleasantly surprised with the amount of gloves I've accumulated in my little basket, but I shouldn't be so ignorant. Time to fire up Excel and make my marketing professors proud.


If you'll be in the Bay Area on July 18th or 19th, please drop by! You can find me there with my two very talented coworkers, Jeanette and Michelle. Although Jeanette's shop is in pre-production, you can check out some of Michelle's work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment