Monday, September 14, 2009

Moving Sale!

In honor of my sister and I (hopefully!) moving out of our apartment in the lovely yet very foggy Richmond/Seacliff district come October 1st, I have decided to put my entire stock of Morning Fog Mitts on sale. Get ready for winter and save a few bucks in the meantime! (But feel free to send good thoughts our way as our apartment hunt continues...)

morning fog mitts // gray and navy
morning fog mitts // lettuce green and cream morning fog mitts // emerald blue and gray

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chica! Best of luck with the apartment hunting!! :) That alone is enough to frazzle nerves!!!

    Oh btw.. I have a new art blog - http://gluepaperscissors.weebly.com/blog-o-rama.html

    And a new home life blog on here..
    Follow me to www.littlegreenbrier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete