Monday, July 6, 2009

I Heart: linkeldesigns

I always find that it's easy to get overwhelmed looking at jewelry on Etsy, so when I find a good shop, I stick to it. This afternoon I entertained myself at work by abusing the "Pounce" feature and I was lucky enough to find a shop (Linkel Designs) that offered adorable, affordable, and fun jewelry pieces. Although this mother/daughter duo don't seem to be strangers to sales, this shop still seems cozy and sweet to me. After much deliberation, I was able to narrow down the 14 pages and pick my favorite 4 items.

(click pictures to view listing)


Pretty Pale Rose, $10 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cranberry Swirl Earrings, $9

Odette Necklace, $24.50 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cherry Blossom Ring, $10

No comments:

Post a Comment