Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Experts Agree

Since I let my phone charge by my bed, one of the first things I do when I wake up is check my e-mail. I hope that doesn't sound too pathetic. If it does, at least it's not as pathetic as admitting that 85% of the time, the only new messages I get in the morning are from Netflix or Groupon's Deal of the Day. On the odd chance that I get an order/conversation notification from Etsy (or Facebook, let's be honest), I get pretty excited. The other morning I saw that I had received a conversation from Samantha of desTroy letting me know that my Morning Fog Mitts had been featured in her blog, The Experts Agree. As a fellow San Franciscan, she obviously values the importance of portable layering pieces all year round, but gals all over the place are finally finding themselves in prime mitt-wearing-weather.

Despite today's gorgeous, no-gloves-needed, autumn weather, I'll be spending the rest of my day off cranking out gloves for a bulk holiday order, doing laundry, and of course, a lengthy catch-up call with Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment