Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Show Me Your Knits!

The "Show Me Your Knits!" promotion I ran a couple of years back was one of my favorite Etsy experiences to date. Since there is probably nothing I love more about seeing my knits out and about in the real world, these pictures still bring a smile to my face. I think it's time to revisit some of the great pictures I received. Thanks again to all who participated, you are awesome!

Howard in her dark teal (iPod friendly) mitts

Tory looking lovely in a ruby red diamond brocade slouch

Darcie keeping warm in a Lake Street Cowl and matching buttoned gloves

Grace sporting custom two-toned mitts is a thumbs-up situation indeed

The fabulous Eve in her navy buttoned gloves!

Miss Eve is back! This time in mint green gloves and a mint chocolate scarflette

Mia modeling her made-to-order gloves and scarflette

Kelly in her creamsicle gloves -- I forgot how much I loved this color combo!

Dana in navy, Amanda in aqua, and my fancy sister Ashley in purple! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment